Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall is here.

Where do I begin?

I don't even recognize myself anymore, at least this time it's a good thing. I have been so many different people of the years! Seriously. . None of those people would I ever want to remember, yea I supposed it's whats shaped me into the person I am today, but I would like my past to be a big black hole, I do however want to always remember the people who got me through it all, I will always love my friends.

And now. . .Now I am going to be a mommy, I am 33 weeks pregnant and trying my hardest to be a better person. This terrifies me, I am NOT a good person so how am I supposed to teach values and morals to this precious little boy ((his name is Aurick Dochterman)) I am so afraid I am going to screw this up. Nothing like a life growing inside you to give you nightmares, right? Don't get me wrong, I am also very, very excited! And I have a great man cheering me on, telling me that I am already a great mother. I can never believe what people tell me though. . .


Well that's all for now.

Oh yeah! and it seems like fall IS here, the best time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment